We are open again for activity sessions and family residentials following all the safety procedures as advised by the government. We’ve made some changes so this is how we will operate to keep you and our staff safe.
- All bookings are to be made in advance by telephone 028 9186 1297 office hours 9am-5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookings must be paid for in advance via bank transfer or card payments. Times of arrival and departure will be agreed in advance.
Arrival on site
- All visitors will be asked to use the hand sanitisers immediately and thoroughly wash their hands.
- Group members with the exception of a family group will be required to maintain 2 metre’s social distancing at all times.
- Groups will have their own designated areas for breaks, packed lunches etc, they must not use any other area.
- Family residential groups will be shown to their accommodation on arrival, this is the only indoor area you will be permitted to access.
When on the site
- Again group members with the exception of a family group will be required to maintain 2 metre’s social distancing at all times.
- Hand washing and hand sanitiser equipment will be available at all times on the site.
- Toilet facilities are available on site for day visitors and each group will be allocated a toilet facility.
Enhanced Centre Cleaning
- All high contact areas will be regularly cleaned.
- All equipment will be sanitised after every usage and where necessary a quarantined system is in place.
- All toilet facilities and residential accommodation will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after each visit.
What to bring?
Residential Group – All self catering facilities will provide sleeping, living, catering and bathroom facilities. Please bring:
- your own bedding e.g. sleeping bag, pillow and single fitted sheet
- your own towels
- your own tea towels
- your own food
Activity Group – will be required to bring:-
- Face mask/covering (Land based activities only)
- If participating in water sports, bathing trunks or swim suit, an extra pair of trainers that can get wet and a towel.
- Clothing suitable for weather conditions and time of year.
- Personal Medication and sun cream.
- Packed lunch and drink. (if booked for a full days activities)
A wide range of activities for children and adults in a safe environment under the supervision of qualified instructors. As well as our outdoor activity area we also have a large indoor area with a wide choice of indoor and outdoor facilities.
To provide first class facilities where young people and adults may enjoy lasting learning experience which will have a positive impact on their lives.
Ganaway offers a wide range of activities for a fun-filled day, week or weekend. Activities are supervised by trained staff members, making it a fun and safe environment for all.
Accommodation for up to 100 people can cater for mixed gender groups with sleeping, catered, self-catering and disabled facilities.
Halloween Adventure Programme
Fill in the contact form and we’ll be in touch